Live Cryo’s Top Ten Spring Recipes
Spring is in the air! Spring is a time of rejuvenation, growth, and change so why not celebrate the spring season with some new recipes? With the weather warming up you will be sure to host or attend more events. Check out some of these simple and easy recipes to get ideas on what to make at your next spring get-together.
Thanks to Food Network for sharing these wonderful spring recipe ideas. We are sure you will be able to find the perfect spring-inspired dish from our top ten list we compiled.
Whether choose to make spring mini-pizzas or the perfect spring salad these simple recipes will be sure to please your guests. Read the brief descriptions below and click the link to follow Food Network’s step-by-step spring recipes.
Live Cryo’s Top 10 Spring Recipes
- Fresh Fruit & Mint Salad – Combine spring’s first strawberries with winter fruit standouts like mango, banana and orange for a fresh, colorful salad. Dress the salad with honey and mint for the final touches.
- Spring Pasta Salad – Asparagus, peas and cherry tomatoes are tossed with cavatappi pasta plus a lemon and honey dressing for an easy side dish that comes together in 30 minutes or less.
- Spring Pizzas – Cut down on prep time by starting off with store-bought pizza dough for these mini-pizza rounds. Topped with a spring medley of ramps or scallions, creamy ricotta cheese, and a hint of lemon zest.
- Spring Green Salad – You will love this incredibly simple, yet fresh spring green salad. Look at your local grocery store or farmers market for in-season greens, then simply dress them with lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Sweet Pea Dip – Blend fresh peas, ricotta, lemon zest, Parmesan and mint together in the food processor for a creamy dip best smeared over crusty grilled bread.
- Roasted Shrimp and Orzo – With this recipe you can roast quick-cooking shrimp on a sheet pan, toss them together with orzo, cucumber, red onion and feta for an easy make-ahead meal for a crowd. This is sure to be a party-pleaser!
- Parmesan Chicken – With this recipe you can make easy breaded chicken dressed with tossed salad greens and a sprinkling of Parmesan.
- Beef Stroganoff with Noodles – If you need a break from the light-spring dishes perhaps this hearty beef stroganoff is for you. Fragrant with thyme, this delicious stroganoff is best served over egg noodles that soak up the rich, meaty broth.
- Cream Scones with Currants – Stir currants into these scones that make a great breakfast snack. For a richer, darker crust, brush the tops of the scones with heavy cream and sprinkle with sugar before baking.
- Easy Rhubarb Crisp – Take advantage of the beautiful, fresh rhubarb this spring by baking this simple dessert for your next spring get-together.
Live Cryo wishes you the best time with family and friends this spring season. We hope these delicious and simple recipes come in handy at any event you host or attend. If you still need that extra boost this spring consider giving whole-body cryotherapy a try to jump-start your body and be completely energized for the new season! Visit our locations page to find the Live Cryo location nearest to you.